BE469NX Camelot Connect Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm
Schlage Touchscreen Deadbolts bring professional grade security with the convenience of keyless access to the home. The innovative touchscreen feature allows the user to lock and leave without a key. Ideal for front, back and side entry doors where deadbolts are required. Some additional security and quality features include:
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against finger prints and smudges.
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Warning beep alerts you when the deadbolt is not fully extended
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone
- With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times
- Holds up to 30 (4 to 8 digit) user codes
- Preset with 2 user codes
- Lock-and-leave offers easy one-button locking upon exiting the house
- Auto-handing intuitively detects the direction the bolt needs to be thrown during installation
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver - No wiring required - Operates on 4 AA batteries included with product
Keyless Entry Locks
Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt
Schlage BE Series / Electronic Touchscreen Deadbolt
Single Cylinder Touchscreen Deadbolt
Thumbturn on interior.
Heavy Duty Grade 1 Security Deadbolt.
5-Pin Solid Brass Key System.
Aged Bronze - 716
Single Cylinder Deadbolt / Typically used with a Knob, Lever, or Handle Below.
The deadbolt is operated by a code or key on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior.
Manufacturer Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty / One Year Electronics
Please contact us with any questions @ 1-866-755-LOCK (5625).
- This unit requires the same door preparation as a standard deadbolt.
- There is no hard wiring necessary as this unit operates on 4 - AA Batteries. Batteries are included with product.