915 Smart Code Touchscreen Deadbolt Features:
916 SmartCode Touchscreen Deadbolt with Z-Wave Features:
- Capacitive touchscreen with dedicated lock button.
- MasterCode feature for improved user access code management.
- Up to 16 user codes for family & quests.
- SecureScreen™ - Patent pending security feature helps to ensure that user codes cannot be identified by examining fingerprints on screen.
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8" – 2") no new screw holes required.
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver no hard wiring needed.
- 20 Minute fire rating - UL certified.
- Full 128-bit encryption security.
- Tamper resistant interior cover.
- Revolutionary tapered deadbolt latch design - enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling and pushing your door shut.
- Operates on 4 AA batteries that will last for approximately 1 year.
Select preferred finish (3 finishes available) and function (2 Functions) to view detailed product information.
- The 916 has the same features as the 915 but with Wireless Capabilities.
- HomeConnect™ technology with Z-Wave.
- Home Connect technology will allow the lock to talk wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-wave.
- Up to 30 user codes for family & quests.
- 908.42 MHz (US.
- Typical 100ft Line of Sight.