Master Keying Charge Kwikset, Schlage, and Cal-Royal Pin & Tumbler Products.
- All keyed product which specifies master keying, will operate on two separate key systems. The 1st key (master key) will open all locks keyed to the master key code. The 2nd key(tenant key) will only open those locks that were keyed to this tenant key. This key system is designed for apartment complexes or rental property where the owner has a master key that will open all door locks on the property; however, the tenant would only have access to their unit.
The additional charge for this service is $5.00 per cylinder.
Determine the number of cylinders we are master keying on your order and enter the quantity above to add the Master Key Charge.
Single Cylinder Locks - 1 Cylinder.
Double Cylinder Locks - 2 Cylinders.
Call 866-755-LOCK (5625) if more information is needed. Product Item Page Choices Pertaining To Keying:
- If you select the keyed-alike option, all keyed product ordered on the same order will be keyed to the same key at no additional charge. The same key will open all keyed products.
4 keys total
When ordering multiple keyed-alike items we will include
at no additional charge. Additional cut keys can be purchased using the extra key options drop down box.
- If you select the keyed-different option, all keyed product ordered on the same order will be keyed differently. Each lock uses a different key to lock/unlock. Two keys per lock will be provided at no additional charge. Additional cut keys can be purchased using the extra key options drop down box.
- All keyed product which specifies builder keying will operate on two separate key systems. Once the homeowner key is used, the builder key will no longer work. This key system is designed to provide security while the house is under construction. Once the construction process is complete and the homeowner takes possession and uses their key, the builder key will no longer operate the locks. Call 866-755-LOCK (5625) for more information.  Additional charges will apply.
- If you want multiple keyed alike sets, use the Keyed Alike 1 - 10 sets.
Example 1: You want gargae on different key from the house, All house key locks specified to Set 1, all garage key locks specified to Set 2.
Example 2: You have a duplex. All locks on one side specified to Set 1. All locks on 2nd side specified to Set 2.
Example 3: You have vaction property which is also used as a rental. All locks renter need access to would be specified to Set 1. Closets / storage you do not want them to have access to would be specified to Set 2.